There are times you require a repair or alteration for your fine jewelry. You may need a ring re-sized, or a necklace clasp fixed, or perhaps you want to change the look of your item. From small to large repairs and modifications, we’re here to help.
Experience = Quality
Our in-house jewelers will provide you with the highest quality craftsmanship as they mend your precious items. If you have any questions about repairs or alterations, please call, text or email us to ask our knowledgeable staff. They will be pleased to provide you with options and recommendations regarding how to revive your jewelry.
HEARTS ON FIRE® REPAIR
Mark Peter’s Diamond Design is also proud to be a certified Hearts On Fire® Repair Center, of which there are only a few in the United States and Canada.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Chain repairs and soldering
- Clasp replacement
- Earring repair, including: soldering posts, screw-back and post conversion, and lever-back drop conversion
- Polishing and Rhodium finishing
- Pearl restringing
- Ring sizing
- Prong work, including re-ripping and replacing prongs
- Stone setting and tightening
- Ultrasonic cleaning